In Feb. Bruce and Chris joined two old friends, Barb and Gary from UT, in Oahu, Hawaii for a week of fun and relaxation. The highlights of our adventure were the spectacular sunsets, the Polynesian Cultural Center and Pearl Harbor.....and Bruce said, "Getting a tattoo!" The slower pace of island was evident each evening as tourists and natives alike migrated to the beaches to view the ever-changing, breathtaking sunsets. Fortunately for the Pipeline competition that was in full swing, the waves on the North shore were huge! We enjoyed the ocean at a more protected beach in Kailua. That's where the photo of the gal falling out of the kayak was taken. FYI: It wasn't Chris or Barb, just some tourist being helped into the kayak by her son-in-law. Bet he was in the doghouse for awhile!

3 comments:
It's about time!
The pictures are fabulous. I love the sunsets and all the green. That water is gorgeous as well. It looks like you had a wonderful time with Barb & Gary and you certainly needed a good vacation!
Does that say March? I love the pictures. I was just thinking about Dave and Lisa Smith today. Are they still in NY? Great to see Gary & Barb, I haven't seen them in years. It looks like you had a great time. Love the tatoo's.
Post a Comment