Lincoln Garrett and Cooper Matthew arrived Saturday, Oct 25, 2008. Borm six weeks early, Lincoln weighed 4 lbs, 6 oz. and Cooper weighed 5 lbs.even. They are doing great; breathing on their own, maintaining body temp, and learning all about one another now that they share a crib. They are also learning about Mom and Dad, Ginger and Dave. Some wicked virus attacked most of our family, so Kelly has been holding down the fort at the hospital with Ginger and Dave. We have all been instructed to stay home another week to be sure we are totally well and germ free. I'm exercising lots of patience as I wait to give Ging a big hug and hold those sweet little guys.
"I have no greater joy than to hear my children walk in truth." 3 John verse 4
Monday, November 3, 2008
Welcome Lincoln and Cooper, our new grandsons
Lincoln Garrett and Cooper Matthew arrived Saturday, Oct 25, 2008. Borm six weeks early, Lincoln weighed 4 lbs, 6 oz. and Cooper weighed 5 lbs.even. They are doing great; breathing on their own, maintaining body temp, and learning all about one another now that they share a crib. They are also learning about Mom and Dad, Ginger and Dave. Some wicked virus attacked most of our family, so Kelly has been holding down the fort at the hospital with Ginger and Dave. We have all been instructed to stay home another week to be sure we are totally well and germ free. I'm exercising lots of patience as I wait to give Ging a big hug and hold those sweet little guys.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment